Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Augustus shortlist

The hunt for India`s Best student manager reaches another level. The shortlist for the next round is as follows :

Abhinav Gupta SCMHRD,Pune
Asha Tatapudi XLRI, Jamshedpur
Ayush Bhagat SCMHRD,Pune
Darshana J Dave MET School of Management, Mumbai
Himanshu Narang IIM, Indore
Jaidip Kumar SCMHRD,Pune
Priyank Agrawal XLRI, Jamshedpur
Sarvesh Sahni FMS, Delhi
Supriya Sharma MICA, Ahmedabad
Tridib Banerjee NMIMS, Mumbai

Congratulations to these noble 10 , for standing out amongst a sizable number of entries.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact you through email address?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete